I've never been in a serious relationship - Ayra Starr reveals

Ayra Starr says that she's too busy for relationships [Dazedmag]

Sabi girl clarifies that she has not been in situationships either.

Nigerian singer Ayra Starr has revealed that she has never been in love and is eager to know what it feels like.

During a recent interview with Dazed Magazine, the singer expressed her longing for a relationship.

“I want to fall in love. I wrote ‘Lagos Love Story’ about what love would look like if I was,” Ayra Starr shared. While she described herself as a lover girl deep in her heart, she also confessed that she is very single.

Ayra Starr clarified that she has never been in a fully committed relationship. “I’m just very strong-headed about it. I actually have never been in love...I’ve been in certain situations not situationships! – but I’ve never been in a fully committed relationship.”

The singer acknowledged that her singleness can also be attributed to her rising success and busy schedule.

“I’ve put myself out there and I’ve tried to see what’s there,” Starr continues, “but I don’t think I’ve had the time – I’ve always been working. I’ve been working since I was 15: I was modelling, I was doing university, and now I’m on the road," she explained.

On her fun habit of singing to her male fans, she said, “It’s me just enjoying myself as a girl. I’m like, 'Let me sing to a cute boy today' and I’m looking around because I can, why not?”

Recall that Ayra Starr had once been speculated to be in a relationship with colleague and friend Rema. However, in an exclusive interview with Kiss FM in 2023, a puzzled Starr said she had never heard the rumours before. She then denied the rumours and set the record straight about the true nature of her relationship with Rema.

"That's my brother in Christ," the singer stated emphatically.



from Pulse Nigeria https://ift.tt/Rod53fa
via gqrds

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu