Rosy Meurer and Churchill Olakunle celebrate their son as he turns 1

Nollywood actress Rosy Meurer and her socialite hubby Olakunle Churchill are celebrating their son, Omoniyi on his first birthday.

The couple took to their social media pages on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, where they celebrated the birthday boy.

"My dear son, in Truth your mum brought me happiness and filled a vacuum in my heart, that’s why I named you ‘Omoniyi- The meaning (A child that brings you honour)," Churchill wrote.

churchill olakunle celebrates son on his first birthday
churchill olakunle celebrates son on his first birthday

"Your birth brought me great joy and gladness. You are the patch of green in the desert of my existence and the spitting image of me %100. Sometimes, my emotions could be controlled whenever I behold your presence and I wonder how lucky I am that I get to be your Dad."

For Rosy, she described her son as her anchor, king and blessing to their family.

"My Anchor! My king! My heart! My everything! ❤️ it’s been exactly a year since our lives have been wonderfully spiced with your special presence. You are a special gift from God, may you increase in flavour, honour and grace all the days of your life," she wrote.

www.instagram.com

"May you grow to be an exceptional young man; you shall excel more than your parents in Jesus name. My precious jewel of immeasurable value, it shall be well with you in Jesus name."

www.instagram.com

Happy birthday to Omoniyi from all of us at Pulse.

Olakunle and Meurer tied the knot in 2021.

They welcomed their first child together a few months after they announced their marriage.



from RSS https://ift.tt/UV8CKzb
via gqrds

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu