Shatta Wale's mother allegedly evicted from her house; begs Ghanaians for help

Madame Elsie Avemegah, the mother of Ghanaian artiste Shatta Wale, has cried for help from Ghanaians to enable her to pay for her house rent.

According to Shata Mama, as popularly called, her son has neglected her, hence the need for the request.

“Yes, I have been evicted from the East Legon apartment Shatta Wale got for me. Almost two weeks now, I’ve nowhere to stay. I’m currently homeless. All attempts to reach Shatta Wale to settle the debts the landlady claims I’m owing have been unsuccessful," she told Accra based HotFM in an interview.

She further begged Ghanaians to help her get home because she couldn't contain the "embarrassment" anymore.

“Since my son is not helping me, I will please appeal to the public to help me rent a new apartment. They can either give me money to rent or gift me an apartment. I only need a place to call home. The embarrassment is too much,” Shatta Wale’s mother implored.

As at the time this report was filed, the dancehall artist has not reacted to the aforesaid allegations.

This is yet another drama added to the long list of controversies that have surrounded his brand over the years.

Only recently, Shatta Wale wore a pink wig, beret, and assumed a feminine character, in a skit on Facebook Live which he said was aimed at teaching fans “how to kiss” - apparently, the post was an attempt to ridicule those who chided him for kissing his bodyguard (Shatta Kumoji) on the lips.

In the video, the King of African Dancehall, as he preferred to be called was seen lisping and acting effeminately to the delight of his followers, in the 20-minute feminine parody.

www.instagram.com

His words, “Oh my gawd, oh my gawd. I’m gonna show you all how to kiss today, oh my gawd,” he said at the beginning of the video after placing the mannequin on his desk.

“Nowadays people complain bout kiss and kiss and kiss…,” he continued, adding that he was going to show his followers the proper technique, using the mannequin, later adding: “Some people don’t know how to kiss; is like they want to swallow you… If you want to kiss a girl and the girl say no, just try. Just try and kiss very smoothly. Three times the girl will fall in love, anywhere you are,” he added as he kissed the mannequin thrice."



from RSS https://ift.tt/Xn4pOiG
via gqrds

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu