DJ Cuppy says she sometimes regrets going back to school for a 3rd degree

Cuppy is currently studying for her second master's degree at the prestigious Oxford University.

Nigerian disc jockey, Cuppy, has revealed that she sometimes regrets going back to school for a third degree.

The billionaire heiress made her worries known via her Twitter page on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.

According to Cuppy, her decision to go back to school affected her progress in the music industry.

twitter.com

"Some days I’m at @UniofOxford deeply regretting doing a 3rd university degree because I feel like it’s affected my progress in the music industry but some days like this," she tweeted.

"I’m really proud of myself and I know that education empowers me to be greater in every aspect of my life."

It would be recalled that she was accepted into the prestigious university in March 2022.

This will be the music star's second master's degree in six years.

Cuppy earned a master's degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015.

She is one of Nigeria's most influential disc jockeys.



from RSS https://ift.tt/CZhx2Kw
via gqrds

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu