Burna Boy involved in car accident

The music star says he is doing well.

Nigerian music star Burna Boy has been involved in a car accident.

According to the singer in a post shared via his Instagram Stories on Sunday, February 27, 2022, he was involved in a bad accident with his Ferrari sports car.

However, the music star expressed shock at the way bystanders watched when the accident happened instead of getting help.

Burna Boy involved in car accident
Burna Boy involved in car accident

"Yes, it is true. I had a bad accident with my Ferrari today. My legs just hurt a little but I am fine," he wrote.

"It's just funny how everyone came out with phones recording me instead of trying to get help (I guess they were just too excited to see me regardless of the situation lol) but I love you all. Gambo got me."

This will be the third time a music star will be involved in a car crash within the space of a year.

It would be recalled that Vict0ny was involved in a terrible car crash in April 2021.

The music star had to go for surgery and was confined in a wheelchair for months.



from RSS https://ift.tt/o4zYi2r
via gqrds

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu