Super Falcons striker Francisca Ordega builds huge mansion for her parents

The striker fulfills a promise she made to her mum a few months ago.

Super Falcons striker Francisca Ordega on Sunday, March 15, 2020, held a ceremony to celebrate the completion of a house for her parents in Gboke, Benue State.

Ordega went on Instagram to share photos of the huge bungalow which she dedicated to her mother.

Congratulations mother...As a daughter have done my path...I love you so much enjoy your new home,” she wrote.

Congratulations mother...As a daughter have done my path...I love you so much enjoy your new home...

Despite the tribute to just her mum, Pulse Sports understands that the new home is for both her parents.

The house gift was a promise she made in December after she had bought a car for her parents.

So I gift my Dad a car as a Christmas gift and he is super happy...I’m so emotional right now,” she wrote in a video that shows her father dancing.

So I gift my Dad a car as a Christmas gift and he is super happy...I’m so emotional😭😭😭 right now.. see the way he is Dancing OMG...he is so cute 🤗 I will sure surprise my Mum with a House on her birthday in February hopefully..God bless them for me🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Merry Christmas lovers🥰🥰

See the way he is Dancing OMG...he is so cute 🤗 I will sure surprise my Mum with a House on her birthday in February hopefully..God bless them for me.”

Ordega plays for Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in the Chinese Women’s Super League. A Nigeria international, she has made 26 appearances for the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

Francisca Ordega
Francisca Ordega

With the Super Falcons, she has won four Africa Women’s Cup of Nations (AWCON) titles.

In her club career, she has won two league titles, first with Rivers Angels in 2012 and Atletico Madrid in 2018.



source https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/super-falcons-striker-francisca-ordega-builds-huge-mansion-for-her-parents/6w8d3jt

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu